What with the new project starting tomorrow, I’m due to provide answers for the questions that remain open here.
- This project doesn’t have a title, and there’s no particular hashtag that I’m going to use when sharing elsewhere.
- Comments will remain open on posts for a few days after the post has been published.
- I’m going to decide on sharing posts as I post them, at first. So, when I think something is worth sharing elsewhere, I’ll do it. I’ll reevaluate this approach after the first month or two, when I get a better feel for what people are looking at and how that relates to where content is shared.
- I’ll host all text entries here. Videos will go on YouTube or Vine, depending on how long they are. I’ll do my throwback Thursday posts here and on Tumblr along with any memes. Other images will probably just be posted here.
- Not an answer to a direct question here, but something else I’m going to include in the project is to develop a D&D campaign setting. I’ve done a bit of this in the past, and I’d like to get into more of it, even if I don’t have time to run my own game. So you can expect maps, dungeons, stat blocks for creatures, etc. I’ll be doing all of this with 5th edition in mind, because that’s what I’m currently playing, and because I like it a lot.
- When I fail to meet my goals, I’ll do a quick survey on Facebook to determine the consequences.